Wednesday, May 28, 2008

T. Harv Eker's Millionaire Mind Intensive!!

I was in Mines Exhibition Centre for Millionaire Mind Intensive for the past 3 days over the weekend. From Friday to Sunday, 9am-11pm. Think that , that was tiring? U'd be shocked to see how energetic the crowd was at 11pm! Coz, we were all kept at level 10 energy all the way through.

It was a motivational course and at the same time a fun one! Harv's co-trainer, Robert, was one heck of a funny man. :) He made the whole thing so interesting. Of coz, Harv, the master of all, was one hell of a crazy sales man. He's GOOD! He does psychology closing like nobody's business. He's crazily good. Man, I'd wish I would be able to close my clients in that psychology manner. He's GOOD!

He made us think, made us dance, made us shout, made us do mantras!, made us did exercise, made us break arrows, made us burn RM100, made us cry, made us think, made us change our minds! And, he sells his training course, "Quantum Leap" at RM20K and still alot signed up. If I'd have the money, I'd sign up as well. =| Problem was, my credit card also got no such credit limit to swipe it. lol!!!

Anyways.. I wanna post up some picture of the arrow that I broke. It's really in the mind that makes u think u can't break it using the soft part of your throat. It's crazy! :) but we did it!

And, It's really fun seeing like a huge one family in the course. Everyone became like a friend. Everyone became like someone we knew. We just talk! Even during lunch time, when we see next table, has the orange tag on the hand, we just talk! It's like one big happy family! THERE WERE 4800 ATTENDEES!!! And, best part of it all, I've come to know this couple, Ravi & Lynn. I sat next to them on the first day... we bonded so well, we seem to have known each other so long. Saturday, I sat some other places and the whole of Sunday, I was with them again! :) And, now, i'm suppose to go Kuantan to spend my holidays with them. lol. They're one nice couple. :)

It's not just about the course that i've attended. I've made new frenz, people that makes changes in my life. :)

My fear is the Fear of Failure. And I broke through it. I'll make it in life.



The Tag that I had to wear for 3 days. No taking out or watsoever. So, i tido with it, makan with it, mandi also with it. Thus, Got selotape all over it.


My broken arrow.

=)

No comments: