Sunday, November 12, 2006

Some Random Post

Some random pics to prove my boredom which am trying hard to kill. Posting from the lembap pc of my sis' in melaka. The new and non-performing pc of hers. lol! thus, lack of dumb photos to load.
100_3349
My kudos cuzzies! Mr Pretty Ivan, his sis Michelle, Becky and my donk donk sis. We were in our relative house at the beach in Melaka.. nice sun set view at the back but with horrible camera photo quality.

stel ang
My sis jiak pa boh min kia cho... did this piece of 'art'. Juz a random pic.

100_3255
Juz another lapuk random pic of 2 poyo flers cam-whoring in the car.

100_6081
A pucat ghostly pic taken in Renaissance Hotel during Uncle James' 60th Burfdae Party. Don't know why it came out that way.. Scary tho.

100_3243
My uncle bergaya posing with his 'nightlife' baju while enjoying his meal. This is my uncle which all my friends will never understand what he's trying to say except Danny.. lol.. his claimed good friend. lol. Just a random pic.

100_1176
Another random lapuk pic of my sis in Genting. Posing with a semi-naked statue. The status seems to be saying, " look at me, dont u think I'm beautiful?"
And that was the hair which i commented as tempurung. lol. =X

End of posting and prepartion of going back to KL. argh. =(

No comments: