Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hellow, Yellow, Mellow!

It's a hot sunday afternoon. And yes, I stayed home whole day, skipping Church. Wait till my aunt reads this, then I'll get lectured.

Anyways, just wanted to do a small post about this guy I met yesterday. A friend of Winks' by the name Raymond. We went McD and konon beer-session in Meng Tien with me having my hugeeeeee cup of watermelon juice. A pretty nice guy and friendly. Then, they told me he has this thing at looking at someone's faces and tell things. *lol* sorry if you're reading this.. but that's how i interpret it. :p Then, he look at my muka and said, you are moody!

I was like.. uh? wtf? first person to say im a moody person being the first time meeting! lol. Well, true enough that he said, it could be read on the face that despite being jovial, the real self is moody. Like pendam perasaan. hrmfff.... and i start to think.. this guy.. damn dangerous la. *lol* kenot hide benda. lol

Anyways, yeah, crap, i am, m-o-o-d-y di dalam. I hafta admit that. Work problem, this stupid guy who has been around me problem, watever problem and then come CNY lagi.. aiyo! But, heck! I've got good friends! :) Thanx for being thr for me always! :)

Ok, end of post. I know it's lame. But, if you're here to read it, it's not that lame afterall. :P

kaka. chao.

No comments: