Thursday, March 20, 2008

U.N.T.I.T.L.E.D

Is it true that nothing comes easy in life?
Is it true that we have to stumble upon many before landing to a right one?
Is it true that we will loose things that we have?
Is it true that we can’t hold on to something to tight?
Is it true that in our grasp, there will always be a space to fall out?
Is it true that there’s no such thing as a happy ending?

Why must there be such thing as feelings?
Why must there be an ending in every beginning?
Why must there be a clock in our life?
Why must there be something called loneliness?
Why must there be tears?
Why must there be such thing called love?

Why is it hard letting go?
Why is it hard forgetting?
Why is it hard to not stumble?
Why is it hard to smile without a pain?
Why is it hard to tell the world what I’m facing?
Why is it hard to be me?

I guess because this is life. This is my life, not anyone else’s life. Just mine.

I was reading a book and I'm quoting this from there.
"Lost love is still love. It takes a different form. that;'s all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken, another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it. Life has to end, love doesn't"

No comments: