Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ANDRINA RESIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went for dinner in Annaletchumi or at least I think it is spelt that way.. in Midvalley with my ex-colleagues of KMDC. Well, we are all ex-employees there infact. haha.. weird isn't it? a big whole bunch resigned from KMDC.

The whole reunion was bcoz Sharm was gonna go to India and be with her husband soon.. i think it's on the 14th. Then.. when we duduk-duduk makan time.. suddenly they said.. ANDRINA RESIGNED!

I was like shocked!!!!! And i was really really wondering why? Coz I thought that was her comfort zone.. or WE THOUGHT! then i found out. Lim Hong Keng actually threw her 20 projects for her to choose from and handle it all by herself. Which, she obviously can't! Coz, she had never done work for life. All of her subordinates resigned, inclusive of the newly hired ones. hah! and, in order to run.. she resigned coz she is so incapable of doing anything!

Sorry folks... I had no time to update this. Was suppose to blog bout it last Saturday.... but.. work is kinda stressing me out.

Sharm, TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF THERE IN INDIA AND COME BACK ASAP TO SEE USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! a thousand *muacks*

No comments: