Thursday, October 26, 2006

Empty

Why do I feel so empty today? Why do I feel so useless today? I felt so freaking down today. I don't know what I'm doing in my life. I feel it's so empty n meaningless. It seems like i'm living my days for the sake of living it. I work just becoz I need to earn the money to go on with life. I go to work, I come back, I go to gym and sometimes with friends. That's pretty much with my life. Every morning waking up.. and every nite before going to bed.. feeling and hating the next day coz it's a fucking working day n I gotta blardi see the idiotic customers who gives nothing but problems. Why can't I land myself in a place that I wanna be? Think it's fun switching job? Think it's fun adapting to new things? No, I dont enjoy doing all those. I envy some of my friends with proper job and not having that dreadful feeling everytime they go to work.

AND SOME PEOPLE FUCKING THINKS THAT MY LIFE IS BLARDI SMOOTH AND IT'S ALL BOUT MYSELF. And I have an attitude that someone can't forgive. DO you really think I can forgive yours too? You dont know anything bout wha'ts my life about. You don't know how I feel, you don't know bout my past expereinces. You dont go tru wat i went tru, you dont have to face thigns that I face, thus, u feel life is how u take it, life is easy. That's cause u have not seen the world. You've not seen the problems people face. Everybody is brought to this world with different fates written in front of them. Different people see different kind of worlds. I want things to be back as how it used to be, but I know its impossible. You hate me now. I hate you too. I just dont know what you want. I don't know what happenned, what's happening and what's gonna happen.

I thought I've already got a bad day, feeling miserably horrible. Till, I finally managed to come online, just to speak to someone who just made my day went worst. Think could go to bed in this situation? fuck it.

No comments: