Saturday, September 02, 2006

Jiwang Attack

Some songs just bring out the jiwang in you. Phrases like;

Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I wondering what you are dreaming
Wondering if it's me you are seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank god we're together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever and forever

I don't want to close my eyes, I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I miss you baby, And I don't want to miss a thing

I'll Be the greatest fan of your life

You're My Survival, You're My Living Proof

When I look at you, I see something rare, a rose that can grow anywhere. There's no one that I know that can compare. What makes you different, makes you beautiful.

Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you


Now tell me. How to not feel jiwang when u have lyrics like these? Fyi, me damn emo n fucking sensitive. Explains it all?

No comments: